Take the common TSX horizontal vibrating screen as an example. During maintenance, we need to pay attention to the following points.
- At the initial stage of operation, the bolts shall be checked at least once a day to prevent looseness.
- The insulation resistance shall be measured when it is used again after being parked for a long time. It shall be greater than 0.5 megohm when used for 500-volt megger measurement.
- The vibrating screen and screen carrier shall be equipped with special damping rubber to achieve the longest service life. The rubber strip shall be properly located between them. Damaged damping rubber strip shall be replaced.
- When the motor rotation direction does not meet the requirements, adjust the power supply phase sequence.
- After 1500 hours of accumulated operation, the bearing shall be checked and replaced immediately in case of serious damage.
- The guide angle of the tensioning plate of the linear shale shaker is adjustable.
- When replacing the screen mesh, ensure that the gap hook between the screen box side plate and the screen is equal to the first fastening and flattening, and maintain a uniform tension with the tensioned tensioning plate. Check the tension. If the contact is insufficient, tense, or uneven, it is an important reason for premature screen damage.
The screen body of TSX vibrating screen uses the finite element analysis method to design a reasonable combination of linear screen and vibrating screen. The exciter of TSX vibrating screen uses SKF special bearing, which has a long service life, light structure, good sealing, fast heat dissipation, low noise, convenient maintenance, durability, and reliability.