Vibrating screen is a new type of multi-layer and efficient vibrating screen that can be selected in the market at present.If the eccentricity of the exciter is changed, various amplitude effects can be obtained.
The advantages are :
- The overall operation noise of the screen machine is low, maintenance free, low energy consumption, and the overall weight is very light.
- The structure of the screen body runs smoothly, and the reliability of the screen machine is high.
- The screen has a simple structure, which is convenient to replace the screen surface. The series is diverse and complete, which can meet various requirements for material screening.
- The productivity and screening efficiency of the screen are very high, and the phenomenon that materials block the screen almost does not occur.
The disadvantages are as follows:
- There is still noise and dust during operation. It should be noted that the vibrating screen needs regular inspection and maintenance. Some parts should be regularly checked for lubrication and lubricated irregularly.
- Under very large working conditions, the energy consumption of the model is higher than that of other sieves.
- For materials with large viscosity, if the model is not appropriate, the vibration during operation will make the materials adhere to the screen surface more closely, resulting in material blockage or forced shutdown.
Vibrating screen is one of the main types of industrial screening equipment on the market. However, vibrating screen has many unique advantages, which can make it a first-line choice for various industrial applications. You are worth considering and choosing.