Polyurethane relaxation screens are generally square or rectangular mesh products made of pure imported polyurethane raw materials. Suitable for fine, sticky, wet (such as screening of fine particles in high-moisture raw coal and coal), etc., which are used to screen materials that are difficult to screen, especially when the processed materials are easy to block the screen mesh.
In this case, the polyurethane relaxation screen can achieve very high screening efficiency with a relatively small screening area, and in addition, it can ensure that the screen surface is not blocked. Features of polyurethane relaxation screen:
- The polyurethane relaxation screen is made of imported polyurethane material, which has better wear resistance than ordinary polyurethane screen mesh.
- The polyurethane relaxation screen has elasticity, and the surface of the screen continuously expands and contracts at a rate of 800 times per minute, resulting in high acceleration. Through this operation, it is difficult for the polyurethane screen to block the holes.
- Polyurethane relaxation screen, thin screen surface, high aperture ratio, large processing capacity and high screening efficiency.
- The weight of the polyurethane relaxation screen is very light, the load of the screening machine is small, and the service life is long.
- Compared with other material screens, the polyurethane relaxation screen greatly reduces the maintenance and replacement in the later period, and improves the economic benefits
Application of polyurethane relaxation screen:
Polyurethane relaxation screen is mainly used in coal, electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, building materials and other industries. It is used for the classification and screening of fine-grained ore materials, and is widely used in the screening of coal. The polyurethane relaxation screen is suitable for screening fine, sticky, loose and difficult-to-screen materials. It greatly simplifies the technological process of the coal washing industry and improves the economic benefits.