AURY Vibrating Screen is a mechanical equipment used for coal classification, desliming, dehydration and demediation according to requirements. It is also suitable for screening and classifying other minerals (usually in granular form). It consists of a vibrating mechanism that moves material over screen plates of different materials and a series of screen or mesh surfaces with different opening sizes.
The main Type of Vibrating Screen
- The banana Vibrating Screen is fixed on an inclined stand at an angle of 15 to 30 degrees. Banana screen vibrators usually have three layers, and some have four layers. The main feature of the banana screen vibrator is that the angle can be adjusted according to requirements to screen different materials.
- Horizontal Vibrating Screens are named for their linear shape. The overall screen level is parallel to the ground or tilted 0-5 degrees. Basically it is divided into one, two and three floors. It is more suitable for situations that do not need to be moved or can be moved at any time after installing crawler tracks. When in use, due to the straight line, the materials stay on the screen for a longer time, giving the materials to be screened enough time to fall from the screen.
- The main function of the high-frequency Vibrating Screen is dehydration. It is usually used for pre-dehydration before screening. The amplitude is small, and it is more suitable for raw materials with higher water content. It can improve the recovery rate of solid materials, and because of the small amplitude, it will not damage the foundation. filter layer. The working principle of the high-frequency Vibrating Screen is to remove the moisture wrapped on the surface of the raw materials through high-speed vibration. This operation not only accelerates the density and separation of useful minerals, but also increases the likelihood that smaller sized separated materials will come into contact with the screen. This creates better separation conditions, making the material smaller than the separation particle size. Especially materials with high density are screened out together with the slurry through the sieve holes. It can provide higher processing capacity and more efficient particle size compared to traditional screening equipment.
- The circular Vibrating Screen is a multi-layer, high-efficiency new Vibrating Screen with a circular motion trajectory. Orui circular Vibrating Screen uses an excitation unit and a counterweight to adjust the amplitude. It has many screening specifications and can be used for screening products in coal mines and other industries. After the screen machine is started, the excitation unit drives the Vibrating Screen body to make a circular motion together. During this period, materials smaller than the pore size of the screen fall to the lower layer through the sieve holes and become under-sieve materials. Materials larger than the pore size of the screen undergo continuous jumping motion, are turned over and loosened, and then discharged from the discharge port, finally completing the screening work.
The main working principle of Vibrating Screen
- The motor is powered and rotates, and the belt drive mechanism adjusts the speed;
- Transmit the driving force to the main drive shaft through the countershaft pair;
- Drive the vibrator to operate to generate linear vibration force, and the direction of the excitation force forms an angle of 45° with the horizontal;
- The linear vibration force acts continuously and reciprocally on the screen body, causing the screen body to vibrate on the buffer spring. At the same time, the buffer spring reduces the dynamic load of the screen body on the support foundation of the screen machine;
- The screen body drives the Vibrating Screen surface to vibrate synchronously and transmits force to the materials on the Vibrating Screen. The impact materials are thrown up on the screen surface, advance into layers, and classified through the screen according to the specified particle size;
- Materials are continuously buffered and input from the feed chute to the material receiving plate, and are screened through the Vibrating Screen surface. The materials under the screen are discharged into the under-screen chute, and the materials above the screen are discharged into the discharge chute;
The main advantages of Vibrating Screen:
- Simple and compact structure, high stiffness, high strength, balanced force distribution, and large safety factor;
- The vibration parameters are set reasonably to avoid the natural frequencies of the screen body at all levels and reduce the impact of resonance;
- Long life, the screen body has a service life of up to 10 years, and the vibrator has a service life of more than 60,000 hours;
- Light weight, low power consumption, high vibration intensity (9-12mm), and high screening efficiency (>95%);
- Using domestic brand patented screen surface configuration, it has high screening efficiency and large material handling capacity;
- Low working noise, the noise level is less than 75 decibels, and the operation is smooth;
- The working system of the whole machine is S1, ensuring stable and continuous operation for 24 hours;
- Use imported FFT professional frequency analyzer for frequency response and dynamic analysis;
- Complete varieties, able to fully meet the screening process requirements of different material characteristics and processing volumes;
- The screening machine is easy to operate and maintain, safe to use, cost-effective, has sufficient spare parts, and provides timely and thoughtful service.
Vibrating Screens are extremely versatile and they are crucial in processes where particle size separation is critical to the efficiency of subsequent operations or the quality of the final product.