Vibrating grizzly screen feeder is a new product in the domestic feeder market and an indispensable new energy-saving equipment in the crushing and screening production line. It is generally used for loose materials. The machine has been widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal, power, chemical, food, glass, refractory and other industries.
Here are some common problems and solutions in the application of electromagnetic vibration grizzly screen feeder:
(1) The electromagnetic vibration grizzly screen feeder has both directional vibration and torsional vibration. Just adjust the action line of the exciting force of the vibration exciter to make it pass through the center of gravity of the tank body to avoid torsional vibration.
(2) If the material conveying direction is skewed, it is only necessary to adjust the tank center line and the exciting force action line in the same vertical plane to avoid the skewed direction of material conveying.
(3) Too small amplitude is caused by too large air gap, which increases current and power consumption. Just adjust the air gap to the standard value.
(4) If the iron core collides with the armature and causes damage, just adjust the air gap to the standard value so that the iron core is parallel to the working face of the armature.
(5) The vibration of the foundation and the frame is relatively large, which is due to the large stiffness of the vibration isolation spring, resulting in large vibration of the foundation and the frame. The stiffness of the vibration isolation spring shall be reduced.
During operation, the vibration makes the material adhere to the screen surface more closely, causing material blockage or forced shutdown.
Vibrating grizzly screen feeder is a new product in the domestic feeder market and an indispensable new energy-saving equipment in the crushing and screening production line.