Polyurethane vibrating screen is a vibrating screening equipment newly developed by Zhentai Machinery, a vibrating screen manufacturer. It is lined with a layer of polyurethane material in the rotary vibrating screen. Polyurethane is a new organic polymer material, known as the “fifth largest plastic”. She is wear-resistant and impact resistant. The polyurethane vibrating screen is mainly aimed at solving the problems that some special materials are prone to oxidation and corrosion after contacting with Q235 ordinary carbon steel and SUS304 stainless steel.
The polyurethane vibrating screen is made of polyurethane, which is the most effective solution for screening, impurity removal and filtration of materials with oxidized and corrosive steel materials, and ensures that materials will not deteriorate during screening. At present, polyurethane vibrating screen is an effective solution for screening, impurity removal and filtration of materials with characteristics of oxidation and corrosion of steel materials.
During this process, the screen cleaning device (bouncing ball) under each layer of screen constantly hits the screen through frequency vibration
Performance characteristics of polyurethane vibrating screen:
- Exquisite and durable design, low noise, continuous operation, 360 degree automatic discharge of materials.
- The service life of the screen is long, the replacement is convenient, the specifications can be configured at will, and the fineness of the screen can reach 500 meshes (28 μ m) , filtering up to 5 μ m。
- There is no dead corner in the component structure, which is convenient for disassembly and assembly, and easy for thorough cleaning and disinfection.
The vibrating screen should be checked regularly to see if the screen surface is damaged. It should be greater than 0.5 megohm when used for 500 volt megger measurement
- The vibration motor shall operate in a counterclockwise direction; Discharge clockwise;
- It shall be ensured that the materials enter the vibrating screen evenly to ensure the precision and output of vibrating screen;
- When screening dry materials, hoses or canvas covers shall be connected at the inlet and outlet to prevent potential leakage or dust dispersion;
- In case of any abnormal sound during the operation of the vibrating screen, the machine shall be stopped immediately for inspection, and the machine shall not be started for production until the problem is eliminated;
- After feeding, let the equipment continue to run for about 5 minutes, so that all materials on the screen mesh and screen bottom are discharged, to prevent residual materials from becoming damp, sound the next screening effect, or mix materials due to replacement of materials and mesh numbers;