Flip flop vibrating screen is also known as relaxation screening machine. The relaxation screen is a kind of equipment used to screen hard to screen materials such as fine, viscous, wet (such as the classification of medium and fine grain size of high moisture raw coal and coke with high viscosity).
Its design principle is that a single drive generates dual vibration, that is, through resonance, one driver provides two vibrations: linear vibration generated by the fixed frame driven by the vibration exciter and vibration generated by the floating screen frame, The two are in relative motion. In particular, when the processed materials are easy to block the screen, the flip screen can achieve very high screening efficiency with relatively small screen area and ensure that the screen is not blocked.
The relative linear motion of the two vibrating masses is adjustable, and all necessary technical characteristics and advantages of the flip chart screen can be adjusted according to different screening materials:
- High frequency tank stretching movement of screen surface can transfer 50g acceleration to materials, effectively solve the screening of viscous and wet materials, and ensure that screen openings are not blocked.
- High performance tank opening sieve plate has good wear resistance and excellent physical properties, and has a long service life and good screening effect.
- The high elastic polyurethane sieve plate has excellent wear resistance, and the designed service life is more than 4000 hours. The sieve plate is installed by pressing in and prying out to facilitate the replacement and maintenance of sieve plate.
- Low noise, designed vibration isolation effect is more than 97%.
- The screening equipment with the same screening area requires small motor power.
- The screening efficiency can reach more than 95%.
- The exciting intensity can reach 50g, which can solve the screening of sticky and fine materials.